1. Rodney learned how to blow his nose!!!
I think I almost jumped for joy! Mark looked at me like I was crazy.
2. Rodney blows kisses
3. Rodney now reminds us to pray for meals and before bed. He is the first one to fold his arms. Even before Mark and I get to sit down.
4. Rodney now knows to say please for help and food and drink. If I say the word "say" he knows to say please. His sign language vocabulary is blossoming! Please, thank you, help, more, eat, drink. He learned how to blow kisses which Mark says is gay...I say it's c.u.t.e.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so jealous he can blow his nose! I was just thinking about that the other day wishing liam would figure it out! Way to go Rodney! That is an achievement worth cheering for!
Blowing his nose is a big deal! That is what I always hate most about babys. Boogers are gross. Even baby boogers.
Babies blowing kisses is the best!
Post a Comment