We have gotten the park fever from my good friend Anna. She takes Tatem to the park all the time. We went with her a couple of weekends ago after working in their garden to get it ready for the summer. I put Rodney on the swing next to Taytum. He didn't know what to think of it at first. He looked over at Taytum laughing and decided that it was pretty fun. He started laughing too. So in the hour that I usually kill doing different things I called some friends and asked if they wanted to come to the park with us. This is Amber showing Rodney how to use shovels and put rocks in the bucket. He just watched her do it at first in awe, then grabbed another shovel and jumped right in. It was pretty cute!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Pictures!
Hello camera means hello pictures!! But yes Dani, you are welcome to come take pictures anyway!
Pictures all out of sorts. This is Rodney and I at the park. In looking through his pictures since birth I have realized that I rarely have a picture of both Rodney and I together. I am good at taking pictures of Mark and babe. So I have started to take pictures of us. Not the best pictures but at least he will know that I was with him instead of somewhere else... He also figured out after a few tries and looking at them to see if they were any good that the picture is on the other side of the camera. He was pretty excited to see the next picture.
I thought this picture was just funny, he is mid sneeze.
At Grandpa Frieson's house we get fun toys to play with in the tub from the kitchen. Who knew measuring cups and jar openers would be the must have bath toy!? This is the jar opener on his head.
Easter sunday we were up at Grandpa Friesens house. Grandma hid some of the eggs the night before thinking that Rodney wouldn't find them. Willy (the dog) was finding them and chewing them open to get the marshmallows. Grandma then put all the eggs up on the staircase to keep away from the dog. Gratefully Grandma didn't get all sorts of Easter candy. We definately don't need any extras of that... but she filled them with a few chocolate chips and mini marshmallows with raisins. Rodney loved it! His favorite treats! Rodney woke up long before his Dad and Grandpa, and as soon as he was up he spotted an egg. He went over to it, shook it, and gave it to me to open. After he knew there were treats inside he began searching for more. After finding two eggs he saw all the eggs up on the staircase and started pointing at them and wanting me to get his jackpot he just found! So we hid the eggs so they would be just a little trickier. The easter egg hunt was over even before it was supposed to begin! So we stuffed them with more marshmallows and chocolate chips for later when Mark and the rest of the family came up to see. Rodney's smarter than even we thought!
Mark and I really needed to study for our Physics test and Rodney wasn't going to let us. So I put on Madagascar so he would stay occupied. After a while I checked on him and he still hadn't moved. Same position and spot I left him in. After a while longer I looked again. He was in the same position but he had found a tootsie roll. He opened it somehow and looked like this. Since we were in dire need of study time I let it go, took a picture and went back to the bedroom. Rodney just cracks us up.
Rodney likes to eat up to the table now with us. I don't let him do it all the time. Mostly if it is something messy. But, I think it's pretty fun too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He is such a cutie! I can't believe how old he is looking! So fun.
I love all the pics!! You got some good ones at the park...hmm we should all go again?!!!
Little Rodney is growing up to be such a handsome little guy!! So cute :) I love the update and I'm so glad you are all doing well!
Post a Comment