Monday, April 19, 2010
Pretty Darn Smart!
I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner and put on Rodney's all-time favorite movie Madagascar so he wouldn't make a mess as I was cleaning. We then put Rodney down about an hour ago for bed at a reasonable 8:30. He wasn't really going to sleep and would whine every 10-15 minutes. After an hour of this I went in to check on him to make sure he was okay. When I checked on him he was sitting up. I picked him up and rocked him for a minute. He climbed out of my lap and went to play with toys. He was wide awake. I opened his door and he went running out. When he saw Mark he smiled and ran faster towards him. Rodney practically jumped on the couch. Mark put him on his lap and Rodney has only moved to get his sippy cup of milk from the coffee table. Mark put his movie back on and Rodney hasn't moved since... oh toddlerhood! I love my little man! Even though he is making it obvious that I need to revamp his napping schedule...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment