Saturday, November 29, 2008
C60*4ter tr64b3es
well, we got the computer back thanks to hours of work by brandon. love you bro! But, you may be wondering about the post title... that is what happens when i tried to type "computer trouble". So we still have some problems...but thank goodness for the on screen keyboard! just don't count on long posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Way to use your number lock! (Brandon told me) I am glad you have it up and running again. That means more blogging!!
Katie, I did not even know you had a blog until I followed a few other links. You look very cute and only 47 days to go! Hurray!
KATIE! You have a blog and you didn't even tell me?!?! I am DEEPLY offended. Then again . . . I didn't tell you . . . arealgoodbet.blogspot.com
Hope you're doing good!
Post a Comment