Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Night


Another post that should have been done long, long ago....






So Sister Barnett, my last Young Women's President came to the baby shower thinking that I had already had the baby. She is an x-ray tech at the hospital in Greeley. She gave me a onesie with a skeleton on it for a Halloween costume. I didn't have anything to wear for Halloween to work so I wore a black shirt and safety-pinned the onesie to my belly. I thought it was pretty clever. You can't tell anything through the picture but the skeleton...but it glows in the dark too. Here Sister Barnett thought that she screwed up buying the baby a costume, but it turned out pretty good. Then there is Mark. He spent Halloween upstairs in his recliner with the t.v. and a blanket over the window hiding from the trick-or-treaters.

No comments: