Thursday, December 17, 2009
To ALL Members of the Sanders Clan!!!
Here's the deal. My Mom just called me with some sad news. Aunt Anita went into the hospital last night with what we now know was a lacerated ulcer. (I think that is what it is called) Anyway, she is most likely in the clear now. Overnight she lost a lot of blood they had to give her 4 pints of transfusions. But they went in and fixed it just a few hours ago. So she is in ICU right now getting better and there is only a 5% chance of having go into surgery to finish fixing the ulcer. Most of the time they can fix it without surgery. They already did that so unless if something goes wrong....well you know. Anyway, Mom wanted to get everybody to send her a get well card to her house. Remember how we did this for Grandma and Grandpa? So I told her I would get a hold of everybody I could. And since a lot of us are bloggers, well, here you go! Your Moms will probably be letting you know too. Anyway, that's what happening in California. Keep her in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for the post. We had no idea, and called Aunt Anita--not reaching her but left her a message.
Post a Comment