We had a super-fun day in Denver on Tuesday. We started out by visiting with Heather and Brooke for a few hours. She was here sibling-sitting. It is getting to be more and more fun seeing the babes together because Rodney is getting old enough to be interested in other kids. It is so fun to see him grow! Then we met up with Grandma and Grandpa Friesen at the temple. They had some quality time with Rodney while Mark and I got to go to the temple. They are making it possible for us to make our new goal possible. Once a month to the temple! So far we are going strong, 2 months! haha
This is Rodney and I while we were at the BEST restaurant ever! Saigon Palace. And you bet, we got the Super Bowl!
After dinner we went across the street to the Army Surplus store. Rodney LOVES his Grandpa Friesen. Grandpa can get him laughing like nobody else can! I don't know what it is, but Grandpa's got it!
We had to get a few pictures of the cousins together. I just think this one is so funny. Brooke has the biggest smile and Rodney is just trying to figure out what the heck is going on!




2 comments:
Cute pictures! I am glad you got to have such a fun day and go to the temple.
I love those pictures!!! i'm so putting them on our computer! it was so fun to see you guys! thanks for coming down!
Post a Comment