I just had to take this picture of Rodney in his warm winter outfit. We got this hat at Walmart. I had to find one that he couldn't pull off on his own. If it doesn't strap on then it lasts about 2 seconds before it is off of his head! So, this has a chin strap and really it was just too cute to pass up! The first time I put it on him he just screamed and pulled on it until I took it off. But the trick was to put the gloves on first and he was so busy trying to figure out what they were that he didn't even care about the hat! Such a goober! But really, doesn't that look warm?! I wish I could fit into it!

Last night we went to a really fun Halloween party with Justin and Sarah at the Hull house. Mark and I weren't planning on it so we didn't have costumes. So after a while Justin found Mark and wig to put on. Mark left it on for a while (under the baseball cap of course! It was pretty goofy looking.) But then mark put it on Rodney's head to see what he would look like if he really had hair. I had to take a picture. Rodney closed his eyes but we only had a 2 second window before he grabbed it off his head. But, personally, I think it turned out even cuter that way! So here is your preview of coming attractions, Rodney WITH hair!



2 comments:
Stinkin' cute Rodney! We have a hat almost exactly like that for Hannah. We have used it for a couple of years now.
Rodney is a handsome brunette!
Post a Comment