
Rodney is quickly learning:
- How to pee right after the diaper is off.
- It is much better to be held than not...and I will cry if I am not.
- If I cry right when she puts me down, I shall be held again
- The binky does not give me food
- Being cold is miserable and how to let people know it.
- That drinking out of a bottle is much better. Fast food has a new meaning.
- How to hold my head up almost all of the time
- Looking out and around is a lot more fun
- I like to bounce, and sometimes stand up with help of course
- How to cry louder without squealing, although I still like to squeal sometimes
- I already know sounds for a piglet and a goat cry, were still working on getting them on demand though.
- And this just in.... I hate it when Mom eats chocolate.
Katie is learning:
- How to avoid two and three-a-day showers by keeping the diaper on as long as possible and how to change a diaper dangerously fast!
- I probably shouldn't have held him 24 hours a day...this could be a hard habit to break for both of us, after all I have to get things done sometime!
- I love the binky!
- How to keep the baby warm for bath-time. Warmer water than the hospital suggested, closed bathroom door, towel covering the bottom of the sink, shower on all the way warm to get the steamroom effect, and move!
- Baby wants food... and now! Don't even think about trying to stop to make him burp. And if I pump and feed him from the botle all the better! Less spit up and fast food! however it is a bit more painful.
- That a strong neck means less snuggle time.
- Although bouncing calms him down almost immediately, not a good idea for about a half an hour after he eats.
- How to do mulitple tasks with one hand, including blogging and you should see me make pancakes!
- That a happy baby is worth not enjoying my almost addictive daily serving of chocolate. Although extremely hard!


4 comments:
The things you learn... isn't it the best to be a mom?
Katie, Katie, Katie...how is it that I am just finding out you have a blog?! I'm glad I came across it--I feel like we have no idea what is going on with you guys! We need to get together soon. Ryan is once again swamped with school...someday it will all be over!
Rodney is such a cutie! Good luck with the house and the peeing diaper change. That sounds very familiar!
Post a new blog! You need to update!
Then again . . Rodney probably keeps you pretty busy.
I'm glad I got to see you and meet him!!
Post a Comment