Monday, October 6, 2008

Doctor! Doctor!


We had the monthly doctors appointment this morning. Found out that everything is just fine. They measured me, weighed me, and checked for a heartbeat. I got to grill him with all the questions I had. Here is a picture of my belly at about 25 weeks. And by the way those are the clothes that I found at the ARC for super cheap! Love a good deal.

We are going to do an ultrasound when the due date comes closer to look for the retinol blastoma and see if we can find anything. I talked to the specialist in Denver. They say that we need to go see them winthin the week after the baby is born. They will put the little man to sleep and do a thorough exam to be sure nothing is there. I am very excited that we have a plan. Next appointment: 11/10

1 comment:

Gary and Amy said...

Love the picture! See why I love blogs? I wouldn't see you otherwise so cute and pregnant! By the way, you should take off the word verification option that is below- I hate those things! Keep up the bloggin'!