Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mountains...cont.

I forgot to add one thing about the mountains. When we were on our way up I was leaning back in my chair when I heard a thump, thump, thump go underneath the car. I asked Mark what it was and his only response was, "You don't want to know." My thoughts went to a bunny because it would be sad. I finally got him to admit what it was...a skunk. We went 5 minutes without any scent when mark said, "I think we got away with it!" Literally within seconds the stench got so bad. Granted I do have a pretty good nose now, but ugh. We tried taking the car to a car wash the next day with no improvement. the smell came and went on the way home. But for anybody that gets their undercarriage sprayed by a skunk it takes over 2 weeks for the smell to go away. Air fresheners don't work because the skunk smell trumps. No solution but time....nice.

No comments: