
Everytime we are up at Mom and Pop's house rodney thinks it is fun to climb up into the dogs bed and pretend that he is sleeping.

This is right before Thanksgiving dinner. It was quite delicious! My favorite was the mashed potatoes and gravy. Rodney at a little bit of everything and didn't seem to have a favorite.

He helped me make the pie crusts. He saw me rolling the dough out and had to have a turn. We are teaching him early! I have to give a shout out to Mom for teaching me how to do pie crusts! I have made quite a few pies lately and think of her everytime. It is one of the many things I have learned from her and by far not the most important.
2 comments:
Will you come make pie crusts for me??!
Haha I love the picture of your little guy in the doggy bed, so cute!
Post a Comment