I am suddenly realizing that Rodney's 1st birthday is right around the corner. (tear) What is so upsetting about this? I am only months away from being done nursing. (I am literally on the verge of tears writing this) Rodney will be just fine, I know. But I am just dreading it. However, the nutritionist at WIC today told me that the world average for breastfeeding is 4. So Mark and I have decided to continue breastfeeding like that lady in the UK until her kids are 8... ok maybe not...ok really we aren't. I'm not going that crazy over it.
New Post to come TOMORROW for Rodney's 9 month check-up. He is already in bed and I want a picture to go with it dang-it! With how often I post, I have to make it worth it! Be impressed, very impressed. 2 posts in 2 days~!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad you are rethinking about the breastfeeding till 8! little scary honestly! Love reading about your life! Thanks for sharing!
Gary says WTMI! And that some guy in Russian is enjoying your blog right now. It's a good thing woman usually only read this...
Post a Comment