Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rodney's New Tricks


So I realize that it has been a long time since I have posted. Life has been crazy since the last post we have moved, and unpacked, started school (me), and rodney has gone from only being on his belly to getting up on his hands and knees, to scooting, to crawling, to pulling himself up to standing. This video is of rodney standing, I don't know how to get it flipped to be right side up. He didn't get himself up on the toy, I did help. But, he stood there for probably five minutes and perfected the one handed stand. (Holding on with one hand so he can make the toy make noise!) I am so in LOVE with this little man it's rediculous!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!! He likes the Zebra I gave hime!!! See it was a great christmas present!

Anna M said...

Stong legs!

Sarah said...

He is so adorable Katie. I'm glad we get to see him AND you regularly.

Gary and Amy said...

It's not fair that he is getting so big without me!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! It is crazy how fast they grow up.